1. Tell us a bit about your family.
I’m a very soon to be work from home mom working as a freelance journalist and running a online kids accessory store…. talking success into being over here! I’m married to a homicide detective who is video game obsessed and have two boys, one in heaven and one here giving me hell (I kid I kid, he makes me so happy it’s crazy).
2. What us the weirdest parenting advice you’ve ever received?
Someone on the hottest day of the year berated me for not having Aidan (a month or so at the time) in at least three then blankets she actually added “these young mothers”.
3. What is your favourite comfort food?
Stuffed mushrooms, ooooh yum get in my face.
4. Which TV series can’t you get enough of?
Two broke girls rock my world and for the first time ever since ever I like a drama program, Empire is awesome!
5. If you had a superpower (other than being a mom) what would it be?
Teleportation, I genuinely hate driving so would love to just snap my fingers and be anywhere , quick quick.